Wednesday, October 22, 2008

World Series prediction

Tough one here.... the Rays are on such a roll right now, but they could be spent from that tough series against the Red Sox.

The Phils beat two relatively weak teams in the playoffs (at least compared to AL teams), and they've had a long layoff.

The big guns for the Phils have been too quiet and you know they are going to wake up at some point.

Being born in Philadelphia and always being an NL fan, I think this just might be the Phillies year. 2 more reasons: 1. I love Citizens Bank Park. 2 I hate the DH.

One more thing... what the hell do you call that surface on the field in Tampa? Sure is hell aint grass... get rid of that stuff. It's an embarrasment.

How many games? (I know you're asking) Well... I want every World Series to go the maximum of 7 games... it makes for great baseball and it makes the off-season that much shorter.

Enjoy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

shows you how much you know!